The french do it better - Lesbian narration in french series

 This week I started watching Dix Pour Cent (Call My Agent) comedy series, having a soft spot for the french, without knowing that there was a lesbian storyline in it. And now I'm hooked. 
In fact, it is the leading character of Andrea Martel, who is the driven, sexually aggressive lesbian, played by the most-talented hottie Camille Cottin (googled her already, not a real lesbian but dreams are for free, right?) 



 Last night as I watched the season-finale of the first series I was left with an excitement that only a brilliant show can bring and believe me, as the years pass and I get older (lol) I get less and less impressed from Tv shows. 

  So as a true lesbian that respects herself, I sneakpeaked season 2 and 3 and I have to say this in a teasing mood; oh, those french people! I love/hate them for being so open and fluid when it comes to sexuality. I really admire them for having complex characters who are a mirror of the insane world that we live in. 

 In addition, it is shot in Paris with amazing photography, without resorting to cliched scenery. Even the music accompanying every scene was carefully selected. As for the lesbian narration between Andrea and Colette,  the chemistry of the two actresses hits red in the most satisfying way.
  I wholeheartedly recommend this show. It is, one hundred percent, worth a few hours of your time. 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου